If you’re reading this you probably like watching our performances, and sitting in the audience, being entertained. But how about getting a little more involved?
We have friends of the group who like to come along and give us a hand closer to performance time, or just like being part of a group of theatre lovers. We are looking for new members and extra helpers. Could that be you?
We are a small group but always aim big on stage. Maintaining the effort required to create three productions a year is demanding – so more members and helpers are always welcome.
There are many reasons for getting involved and many ways of doing so with varying degrees of commitment ;
- we are always in need of actors (especially men) – maybe there is a role for you- big or small – and we welcome adults of any age!
- perhaps you would just like to come along to our Monday night meetings and listen to a play reading and find out more about us
- maybe you have skills that we could utilise ;
- working with costumes
- music / audio & sound effects work
- set-construction work
- DIY & decoration of sets
- backstage roles
- hosting & hot drinks on performance nights
- stage lighting assistance / video & sound feeds to backstage
- we are not just people with a mutual love of drama – we are a socially active group of friends. Being part of a group like ours gets you out of the house, meeting other people, having a laugh – we visit other productions, the cinema, have meals out.
So why not consider how you could help the Petuaria Players continue to entertain local residents and lovers of live theatre?
Call in at the Forum any Monday evening after 7.30pm.
The Forum meeting / rehearsal building is next to the Village Hall and contact details are here.
Don’t be shy, come and see us.
2 thoughts on “Get Involved”
could be interested in giving practical help or maybe even play reading
leading to who knows what?
LikeLiked by 1 person
We’ll be in touch!