PRICE INCREASE FOR 2017-18 Unfortunately, this year we have had to increase our ticket price to £7 in order to help us cover the ever increasing cost of printing and purchasing scripts, books and performance licences. It follows of course that our season tickets and patrons donations have also been increased and details of these can be found below. However, we are sure you will agree that this still represents good value for money.
ORDER TICKETS / CHECK AVAILABILITY
Tickets are only £7 each and include interval refreshments and a programme.
Payment can be made at the door, however, if you cannot attend please do let us know as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to sell the seats.
Simply fill in your request using this form and we will respond;
Alternatively you can contact us directly on:
OR WHY NOT BOOK ALL YOUR TICKETS FOR LESS AND GET YOUR PREFERRED SEATING ?
- Become a SEASON TICKET holder – reserving your seats and paying for all three plays in advance gets you a £3 discount.
Many of our regulars like to take advantage of our annual reservation deal. This applies to the three plays that take place in our annual season starting in October/November, with the next two plays following in January/February and then April/May.
We publish the forthcoming programme and dates during the summer. The advantages are;
- £18 gives you one ticket for each of the three plays
- Saves the hassle of finding the right money on the night
- Reserved seat for all three productions on your preferred evening
2. Support us by become a PATRON of the group.
- £50 gives you two tickets for each of the three plays
- Again, saves you the hassle of finding the right money on the night
- Reserved seats for all three productions on your preferred evening
- helps us to maintain our amateur service to the community
In addition your name will be acknowledged in the performance Programme.