With no upfront payments, you can reserve your seats in a number of different ways. Remember, the chance of getting your preferred night and seating area is higher if you book early
All tickets £8
& include a souvenir programme
& interval refreshments*
Book in advance and pay at the door.
*subject to any new health precautions should they be in place
PLEASE ASSIST THE PETUARIA PLAYERS BY – HAVING THE CORRECT CHANGE – this will help us enormously and speed up the entry process, thank you. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR CAN’T MAKE IT ON THE NIGHT you can help us by contacting us at anytime since we often have people on our reserve list awaiting cancellations
HOW TO BOOK;
We have the following ways of reserving your seats;
- Book online using the request form below
- Contact our Ticket Secretary directly
(You can also become a season ticket holder or a patron – see below for details)
1. Book online – simply fill in your request using this form.
2. Alternatively you can contact Steve Turner our ticket secretary directly on:
WHY NOT BOOK ALL YOUR TICKETS FOR LESS AND GET YOUR PREFERRED SEATING ?
1. Become a SEASON TICKET holder – reserving your seats and paying for all three plays in advance gets you a £4 discount.
Many of our regulars like to take advantage of our annual reservation deal. This applies to the three plays that take place in our annual season starting in October/November, with the next two plays following in January/February and then April/May.
We publish the forthcoming programme and dates during the summer. The advantages are;
- £20 gives you one ticket for each of the three plays
- Saves the hassle of finding the right money on the night
- Reserve your seat for all three productions on your preferred evening
2. Support us by become a PATRON of the group.
- £60 gives you two tickets for each of the three plays
- Your name will be acknowledged as a Patron in all performance Programmes.
- Saves you the hassle of finding the right money on the night
- Reserve your seats for all three productions on your preferred evening
- and your contribution helps us to maintain our amateur drama society and ongoing service to the local community