PLEASE NOTE THAT BOOKING IS NOT YET AVAILABLE
FOLLOW US FOR UPDATES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
With no upfront payments, you can reserve your seats in a number of different ways. Remember, the chance of getting your preferred night and seating area is higher if you book early.
All tickets are just £7 each and include interval refreshments and a programme. Payment is made at the door.
YOU CAN ASSIST THE PETUARIA PLAYERS BY - HAVING THE CORRECT CHANGE - this will help us enormously and speed up the entry process, thank you. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR CAN’T MAKE IT ON THE NIGHT you can help us by contacting us at anytime since we often have people on our reserve list awaiting cancellations
HOW TO BOOK;
- Book online using the request form below
- Contact our Ticket Secretary directly
- Become a season ticket holder
- Become a patron of the Petuaria Players.
1. Book online – simply fill in your request using this form.
2. Alternatively you can contact Steve Turner our ticket secretary directly on:
OR WHY NOT BOOK ALL YOUR TICKETS FOR LESS AND GET YOUR PREFERRED SEATING ?
3. Become a SEASON TICKET holder – reserving your seats and paying for all three plays in advance gets you a £3 discount.
Many of our regulars like to take advantage of our annual reservation deal. This applies to the three plays that take place in our annual season starting in October/November, with the next two plays following in January/February and then April/May.
We publish the forthcoming programme and dates during the summer. The advantages are;
- £18 gives you one ticket for each of the three plays
- Saves the hassle of finding the right money on the night
- Reserved seat for all three productions on your preferred evening
4 . Support us by become a PATRON of the group.
- £50 gives you two tickets for each of the three plays
- Again, saves you the hassle of finding the right money on the night
- Reserved seats for all three productions on your preferred evening
- your contribution helps us to maintain our amateur dram society and ongoing service to the community
And in addition your name will be acknowledged in all performance Programmes.